theatre credits ↪ lea salonga
Tagged by carolxdanvers
1. Name: Christian Luu
2. Nicknames: ”You look just like Bobby Lee!”
3. Gender: Male
4. Height: 5’7”
5. Time Zone: GMT -6
6. What time and date: 12:51 AM, Sept 23, 2014
7. Average hours of sleep: During the school year, probably about 6 on the weekdays and 9 on the weekends.
8. Last thing I googled: ”Guy with two penises”
9. Most used phrase(s): ”gag me with a spoon” “that was a joke” “He/she/ze is so skinny, I could probably crush his/her/hir femur with my bare hand.”
10. First word that comes to mind: ”Mind”
11. What I last said to a family member: ”Later, bitch.”
12. One place that makes me happy and why: A practice room, because you can belt as high as you want and nobody will judge you.
13. How many blankets I sleep under: Two.
14. Favourite Beverage: Water #pretentioussinger
15. Last movie I watched in the cinema: Guardians of the Galaxy
16. Three things I can’t live without: Food, water, and shelter
17. Something I plan to learn: I am going to learn how to to a double pirouette by the end of the year.
18. Advice for my followers: Don’t dream it. Be it.
19. You all have to listen to this song: Bang Bang by Jessie J featuring Nicki Minaj and Ariana Grande
what is this magic?!
This magic is a Turkish technique called Ebru. It uses dyes, paints, or pigments to draw on water, the finished image is then transferred to paper or fabric by laying it over the image.
Also, watch more here. And credit the artist: Garip Ay
This is also how one makes those marbled endsheets for books!
and you can do it with nail polish too
I just wanna get married to Christopher and have his babies and make the house look nice. Maybe I’ll Pinterest, I hear that’s a thing.”
— Lorna Morello